Sunday, January 11, 2009

homework

I've got a homework again from my girl

The Rules:
The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below.
Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.



The age of my next birthday...

Rata Tengah
on 25th october , i'm 21


Place i'd like to travel



Honolulu , Hawaii

Favorite Place...

Dreamland beach , bali

Favorite Food...

Nasi goreng special

Favorite Thing...

Nokia N95

Favourite Colour...

Blue

City I was born in...

Jakarta

Cities that I have ever lived in...

Jakarta



Bandung


Medan


Kalimantan

A nickname I had...

Dhika

A bad Habbit...

Tempramental , emosian


A Hobby...

Sang a song





Play guitar

A Wishlist..

Jadi Orang SUKSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !

No comments: